Informational Brochure (PDF)
How Can YOU Get Involved?
There are many ways to get involved with Central Minnesota Elder Network and in turn help our community's older adults. From being an active volunteer to providing financial gifts, any way you choose to help is greatly appreciated.
- Volunteers are the foundation of our organization.
- Central Minnesota Elder Network volunteers deliver the services and maintain the relationships with our elderly clients. It is due to the willingness and dedication of our volunteers that we are able to reach our clients throughout the area.
- Who is a great candidate to be a volunteer? Our volunteers are individuals who are fifty-five and older, who are able to attend training, and who are willing to commit to weekly client visits.
Put your financial resources to work within your community.
- At Central Minnesota Elder Network we rely on the generous financial donations of the business community, service groups, and individual supporters.
- Your donation goes toward training and material resources needed for our home care volunteers. At Central Minnesota Elder Network, our model for delivering companionship services for the elderly is one of the most economically efficient systems available. Your financial gift, no matter how large or small, will go far in helping our clients. We are a non-profit, 501 (c) (3) charitable organization.
- In addition to donations, we compete for grants available through public foundations and various government entities.
Support our Sponsors
In addition to volunteering and donating, doing business with our sponsors helps ensure their financial stability and overall ability to continue helping us and in turn our clients at Central Minnesota Elder Network. We are grateful to our many sponsors who continue to provide funding for our mission.